OSC Care Guide
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Washing machine
- 2-3 clean tennis balls or dryer balls
- Mild liquid laundry detergent
Coats are suitable for dry-clean except styles in the PATINAK fabric and/or waterproof zippers.
Remove trims as necessary. Use a dry cleaner who has experience with cleaning down products.
- Remove any junk from pockets and any removable trim (especially fur).
- Ensure zippers are zipped up and all buttons and velcro are fastened, including the center front.
- Throw your parka into the washing machine on warm or cold wash (less than 30ºC) at delicate/gentle setting. Do not wash with any other garments, and avoid using fabric softener.
- After the cycle is complete, place in dryer immediately.
- Set your dryer to Tumble Dry - Low (not exceeding 40ºC), and throw in a couple of clean tennis/dryer balls with your wet parka to help fluff the down back to its original loft.
- Remove parka from dryer when it is completely dry.
- Hang in ventilated area overnight to allow any residual moisture to dissipate before storing.